Looking for a number of interns to join our team Universal Peace Federation of Malaysia. We need someone who is:
- Passionate about social well-being and human development
- Willing to learn and most importantly work as a team.
- Able to commit for at least 2 to 6 months
You can be involved in the following:
- Coordinating with various departments to support the organisation of projects.
- Networking with partners and other organisations.
- Preparing and submitting reports projects/field visits.
- Providing support to project operations and monitoring humanitarian aid distributions.
Ready to get started? Contact Ms Tan at
014–603 1098 / 016–478 3068